We aim to offer complete transparency to consumers, so that they know exactly where the products served at their tables came from.
The Rizzoli Emanuelli production process is monitored and guaranteed in accordance with high quality standards. The fish are caught using sustainable methods that are compatible with the marine ecosystem, the boats are monitored to ensure that they comply with strict rules, there is a set timeframe for the delivery of the fish to the production plants in order to guarantee that it is always fresh, and the fish is completely processed and packaged by hand with the utmost care, in the traditional manner. All of the members of the production chain constantly strive to guarantee maximum quality every step of the way, in accordance with the company philosophy of making customer satisfaction and safety our number one priority.
Mediterranean mackerel with Rizzoli Mackerel Fillets in olive oil
450 gr of potatoes
250 gr of red peppers
260 gr of onions
210 gr of courgettes
1 unpeeled clove of garlic
oil, salt, pepper and oregano
250 gr of Rizzoli natural mackerel fillets
1. Clean and wash the vegetables and cut them into big chunks.
2. Put the vegetables (except the courgettes) in a large roasting tin with 1 tablespoon of oil, crush and add the garlic, season with salt and pepper, and heat in the oven for 30 minutes at 190°C.
3. After the first 15 minutes, gently mix the vegetables again and add the courgettes.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, season them with plenty of oregano and add the plain mackerel fillets.
5. Turn off the oven, leave it all inside for another 5 minutes, then serve.
Where to buy
Rizzoli products are available at the main retail outlets in Italy.
→ Source: Sustainable Friends: Responsible companies operating with respect for the environment | Date: Nov 5, 2015
If you need additional information, just drop us a line.